Welcome we are a group of like minded people you enjoy exploring nature and the natural world. We have regular outings and meetings where new people are welcome to attend, to find out more click here.
We are starting to resume normal activities but due to COVID-19 restrictions to inhibit any community spread of the virus, we have to do things differently including:
- Restricting numbers at any one event by booking in to attend through event leaders
- Observing social distancing within activities, and registering attendance, even in field settings
- Following hygiene measures including using own hand sanitiser, not coughing near others etc
- Being prepared to stay at home if we have any symptoms that could be Covid virus
- Keeping ourselves updated through website/emails in case we have to cancel our Events
- Please bring and wear a mask in the building during the meeting unless you have a reason you can’t wear a mask.
- Maximum number of people attending the meeting will be 40.
- Please register your intended attendance by sending a text message to Janet Pedler on 0438 884 384 by Wednesday morning to ensure we do not go over limit and have to turn members away.
FNSSA Annual General Meeting: Wednesday 13th October, 2021
Our FNSSA AGM Will be held on the evening of Wednesday 13th October in the Royal Society Room, SA Museum
Our Speaker is the recipient of the 2021 FNSSA Nature Conservation Award – Dr Richard Willing – Founder of the Scientific Expedition Group.
Lirabenda Endowment Fund Research Grants
Do you have a great research project on the South Australian Environment but need funding?
The Field Naturalists Society of South Australia has made the difficult decision not to run the 2021 LEF Grant round. PDF announcement